cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on virgin router 3.0

Bloss75
Joining in

Hi,

the light on my virgin router 3.0 is now solid red instead of white. This correlates to intermittent Wi-Fi connections.

have followed all the online advice, switched off etc, but nothing changes.

I’ve also tried calling but the calls keep dropping off and nobody calls back…

please advise / help.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bloss75

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your WiFi connections at this time. 

Looking at our systems I can see that you are currently affected by an area outage. The estimate end date for the outage to be fixed is 2nd August 2022 at 9am. You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

After 9am tomorrow, please reboot all your equipment and let us know if you are still having any issues and we'll investigate this further for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

thanks for your message.The Wi-Fi now seems to be working, but the router is still displaying a red light.

should I be concerned? (I think the red light has been there for a while - I only remarked on it when the internet went down).

tbanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

It seems that we'll need to arrange to get the box replaced via a technician replacement.

Can I ask also wehreabout the Hub is located within the household?

Thanks again,

Kain

Thanks for coming back to me.

the hub is located in our living room, close to the television and also the point where The virgin cable enters our home.

thanks

Hey Bloss75, thank you for letting me know this. I am going to send you a PM so we can look at getting you a new hub.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?