cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light on hub 3

opusnine
Tuning in

I posted a problem with the hub 3 displaying constant red light, i did reply to the followup question with the following info 

Sorry i should have put this info in the original post

yes the hub is in space and not boxed in 

When i did the factory reset the hub felt hot to touch..

But since then no one has got back to me....

Can someone please advise...

5 REPLIES 5

g0akc
Problem sorter

No need to start a new thread......

It sounds like you may need a new hub - wait for a forum rep to get back to you or contact VM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey opusnine, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you have a red light on your hub.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can get this looked into.

Please look out for the purple envelope.

In the meanwhile can you please try these steps; 

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

@Matthew_ML wrote:

Hey opusnine, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you have a red light on your hub.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can get this looked into.

Please look out for the purple envelope.

In the meanwhile can you please try these steps; 

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.

• Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.

• Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally. Thanks 

The OP already covered all that in his other thread about this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

opusnine
Tuning in

It got sorted... 

The engineer swapped it for a new hub 

Thanks.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey opusnine, thank you so much for your update on this.

We are glad to see our engineer has been able to restore your issue by replacing your router.
Please, feel free to post again in our forum page should you face any issues in the future, we're always happy to help.

We do hope you will not need us though - have a great day 🙂

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs