cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem, reported as 'interference'

jandacooper
Up to speed

Hi all. Over the last two weeks or so, my connection speed via wifi seems to have slowed, tested this am at 26 up, 10 down. I'm on M250. The hub test and reset process, done several times tells me that all of my devices have connection problems and interference. I have not changed anything about the hub, or added any other kit/device that would interfere. When I retest the hub via here, the problem persists, then I'm asked to login via myvirginmedia, which in turn reports "sorry, we are unable to test your equipment right now" or something very similar.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

28 REPLIES 28

They are usually very good! (infinitely better than Phone CS)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Yes, the phone CS is best avoided I find.

Do I need to do anything to alert the team, or just await a message?

Just wait is the quickest policy!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Latest graph link

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/8d74543fc7273ae0b5229a8028c522aa6f105078-05-04-2023

...and again, another tomorrow.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/a58e21d1570bb4f77893b6203e8616c5e561cb0e

Don't keep posting updates as it will possibly put you at back of queue for forum reps.  I suspect you need technician visit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Roger, wilco. Thanks. Radio silence (hissssss.....)

Good evening VM. I've had the new year's invoices in today.

I will be calling you shortly to change provider.

Best

W Cooper

Hi @jandacooper 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of any issues with the broadband. We've done a system check and no issues are showing, all levels are in spec and no issues with SNR (signal to noise ratio) or congestion. 

I hope everything is resolved for you but do let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill