cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to change internet service but want to keep my tv

rune1993
Joining in

I put it on this group as dont know what one to put it in Basically i dont like virgin medias internet but i like there tv service i want to change to a different internet provider but i dont know how that will effect my tv service as i dont want to change that since if i do need the internet for my tv service to work i dont want to have to pay for both.

I know someone who has what i plan to switch to she gives it top marks same with all the reviews it also only costs £25 a month with 900 mbps wile my current one gives 250 to 278.97 mbps for higher price a month. I get complaints from my sisters about it cutting out i get lots of buffering from videos and anime i watch witch it never used to do where i watch them.

So i dont know what to do i know i need the cables for my tv to work but virgin internet dont know if so i dont know what to do i want to change internet provider but not my tv service.

11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for the info I did make s post also about it so on.

sorry for late reply i wasent notified of any reply's anyway thanks for the info i ended staying with virgin since i cant change i will just by a better cat 8 internet cable see if that helps.