cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 - no internet connection

Daniel00000
Joining in

The Hub 4 is single-handedly the worst thing I have ever received off of Virgin ever, it is simply abysmal. I have had the router for around 36hrs now and it hasn’t functioned at all for more than 6hrs of that. It connects to devices but provides no internet at all, all wires are firmly in place and it’s in the exact same place that the old Hub 3 was in. I’ve phoned twice and both times they have claimed a network error in my area that was meant to be fixed within 24hrs as of 4pm yesterday and today to my utter surprise it’s still not fixed and needs another 24hrs to fix. Even worse I am now isolating so I can’t even get an engineer in to fix this utter rubbish until the isolation period is over. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

4 REPLIES 4

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

If there’s an outage they won’t send an engineer to individual customer properties. You’ll need to wait until the outage is resolved. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Even still, a 48hr outage for a company with a budget like Virgin has is shameful.

@Daniel00000 wrote:

Even still, a 48hr outage for a company with a budget like Virgin has is shameful.

Not really. Unless you work in telco and understand the inner workings of such a business. Budget and company size is irrelevant. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Daniel00000,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the outage.

We will be working hard to get this fixed asap, how is everything now?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide