cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous area faults, one after another

StewartK
Joining in

Since last weekend, I've had intermittent broadband and TV signal, BQM graphs have lots of red streaks. Checked service status, and there was a known area fault. The thing is, when the fault has allegedly been 'fixed', it is then almost immediately replaced by another area fault with a different fault reference number. I must be on about the 5th or 6th area fault in the last week. Is it some kind of get-out to avoid having to pay loss of service compensation? Situation is not ideal when working from home!  

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post a link to your BQM?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

StewartK
Joining in

Hi StewartK, thanks for the message and sending the BQM. 

I have looked into this and cannot see any outages or issues with the connection. 

Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this or has this since been resolved? 

Chris. 

Seems to have been ok since Sunday afternoon, fingers crossed. It was a very frustrating week!

Thank you for letting us know @StewartK and please do let us know if the issues come back. 

We are so sorry for the frustration caused and we will do all we can to help again via the forums.