cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BQM Graph

Tobytyler77
On our wavelength

Overnight on12th September Virgin informed me that they were carrying out maintenance with possible loss of Services, since then my Broadband is full of glitches, here's my BQM Graph I've never had the red markings on top but since the maintenance work it's now permanently there I'd like some advice on this matter, thanks. Screenshot_20220915_130807_Chrome.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if they are still working on it

Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if they are still working on it

Try in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks, I've checked online and as you advised they are still working to fix issues with the Broadband in the Area.

Hi Tobytyler77,

Thank you for reaching back out and for your patience, I can see the SNR issue in the are has an estimated fix time of 23/09/22 @ 09:00, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.