cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media safe verification code

michaelw2
Dialled in

Trying to login F Secure after changing password. Now it is asking for a virgin media safe verification code? Where is it??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @michaelw2 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

If we've previously sent you a verification code, have you checked your main inbox and junk mail for this?  Also, have you seen here for guidance on F Secure?

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @michaelw2 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

If we've previously sent you a verification code, have you checked your main inbox and junk mail for this?  Also, have you seen here for guidance on F Secure?

Regards

Lee_R

I do not have a code anywhere I have looked, how do I get another? All I did was change my password and when I enter the new password it asks for the verification code which I do not have.

Thanks for your reply michaelw2. Have you setup two factor authentication on your account?

If so, a text should be sent to the mobile registered on your account with the new code.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

How do I set that up? I only use a password to sign into my virgin account.

Cheers

This would have been something you had physically sent up when registering for F-Secure. 

Does your mobile receive one time passcodes? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi

F Secure have deleted the account and re-registered a new account I can now access the new F secure account and dont need a safe verification code just my new password.

Thanks anyway👍

Hi michaelw2, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with this and glad to hear that you have been able to get this resolved. 

Please let us know if you need anything?

Kind regards, Chris.