cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email for my order

Afshan82
Joining in

Hello,

I recently ordered a new Virgin Media sim only contract and haven’t received any confirmation email yet. (I have checked my junk and bin folders). I’m hoping you can help.

Kind regards,

Afshan Razzaq 

6 REPLIES 6

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Afshan82

Thanks for taking the time to post on the forum in relation to your recent Virgin Mobile SIM order, we can understand the confusion this can cause. Welcome to the forum!

Can you confirm when and how the order was placed please? The confirmation emails can take up to 24 hours to come through but are usually a lot quicker than that.

Rob

Thanks for your reply.

I placed my order this morning 31 October at 10.20 on Virginmedia.com (link via Moneysupermarket.com).

**Typo: placed order on 1 October (this morning).

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply, 

As advised above it can take 24 hours, please pop back if you haven't heard from our team within 24 hours.

Zoie

Hi. It has now been 3 days that I havent received the confirmation email.

I need it to confirm my email so I can log in my new account.

If you guys havent sorted this out by tomorrow end if day (Monday 4 Oct) I will cancel my order and go back to Vodafone and happy to pay extra there. Im not used to such rubbish service.

Thank you.

Thanks for your response @Afshan82 and I'm sorry to hear that no E-Mail has been generated for you

I'd be happy to take a look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn