cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a replacement sim?!

Thegreasypig
Joining in

How on earth are you supposed to get a replacement sim? The sim I have as part of my bundle has not worked for months and I have asked and asked for one to be sent. Finally received one a few days ago but it’s the new one ready for some kind of changeover? Obviously it does not work yet!

I’m really disappointed as it should not be this hard to get hold of a working sim!

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The new sim will most likely be running on O2 and they can be used now.

Seems for some reason it needs activating. I'm sure a member of the team will sort things for you 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Thegreasypig, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community although I am sorry to hear your mobile service hasn't worked for a while. 

If you've not been able to activate your new SIM yet, we can certainly look at doing that here for you. We will need to confirm some information with you and pass data protection with you first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Thegreasypig, 

Thanks for taking the time to stick with me via private message and for coming back to let me know things are resolved. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let me know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs