cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overdue bill

ALF28
Super solver

My account online says my 8th april 2022 virgin media bill is overdue on 10 may 2022

This is not correct as the direct debit was collected on 26 april 2022 as normal.

I have checked my bank account statement and the payment to virgin media is listed.

Why have I got an "overdue notice" on my web site  account bill.

alf28

14 REPLIES 14

Hi ALF28, 

Thanks for coming back to Jodi via private message with an update to let us know things are sorted for you now. 

If you have any further issues, please feel free to pop back to us here in the Community. 

In the meantime, take care and enjoy the rest of your day. 

Many thanks. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

pageyboy
On our wavelength

I too was having a look at our Virgin media account this morning 19th July. It is stating that our bill is overdue and I can quite clearly see from our bank account that the payment was collected from Virgin for our June payment and all payments before. We have never missed a payment and a little concerned this notice has appeared.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pageyboy,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your billing!

When you look at your Billing page, what outstanding payments does it state? If you view your e-billing, does your bill state that you have missed a payment at all?

Please let us know. If you're still unsure, I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 10.03.18.png

Thanks for the response. My account shows the bill overdue but the payment has been taken from my bank account on the 7th July. This is the first time this has happened. I phoned the Virgin team this morning and they have told me on their end the bill has been paid and to ignore this. I just found this strange that this has appeared on our account.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @pageyboy,

Thank you for coming back to me. Glad to hear that you've been in touch with our team to confirm the details. 

I can understand that this could have caused some frustration on your side. I'll be happy to clear up any confusion. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team