cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel parcel return

greysts1
Joining in

Having cancelled my service I asked for a box to return the equipment which I received on the 4 June. I posted the returned equipment on the same day and got a receipt. According to Yodel tracking, they have the parcel and it is on the way to Virgin media. However VM have written to me twice asking me why I haven't returned the items yet.

How do I tell them I've already sent it? I can post a photo of the receipt from the drop off centre if required.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi greysts1

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear you're being contacted regarding the equipment return.

Once the equipment has been returned, it can take up to 10 days to be received and updated on our side.

The text/email reminders are automated so may be received during that 10 day period.

We apologise for any concern caused.

If you receive any further reminders after the 10 days has passed, please let us know and we'll send you a private message and ensure this is corrected.  

If you do have any questions in the meantime, please pop back to us and we'd be happy to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @greysts1 

The emails are automatically generated by the billing system.

VM can't update the systems if the equipment is still in transit. Transit can take between 7 to 10 working days.

Once VM receive the equipment and it's scanned into the systems then the billing account will be updated. (The returns are scanned in bulk )

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi greysts1

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear you're being contacted regarding the equipment return.

Once the equipment has been returned, it can take up to 10 days to be received and updated on our side.

The text/email reminders are automated so may be received during that 10 day period.

We apologise for any concern caused.

If you receive any further reminders after the 10 days has passed, please let us know and we'll send you a private message and ensure this is corrected.  

If you do have any questions in the meantime, please pop back to us and we'd be happy to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for both replies. Yodel tracking shows they have now handed over the parcel to Virgin so I will wait a little longer for confirmation from them.

greysts1
Joining in

VM have now acknowledged receipt of my return, This post can now be closed, thanks.