cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is in charge of customer complaints

GarethMorris
Joining in

I have spent over 15 hours over various formats to try and speak to somebody to sort out my complaint. I have been promised call backs I have been supposedly put through to a manager on a number of occasions and am just left on hold for hours! I just want to speak to somebody!!

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GarethMorris

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

If you have raised a formal complaint, it can take up to 28 days for a response.

Our code of practice is here for your convenience.

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. what have the team advised so far please? Has any resolution been discussed?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

no resolution has been offered as I can’t speak to a manager. You cannot get me my original phone number back after you cancelled my phone contract. If you can’t get my original number back I want my phone contract cancelled and compensation for all the time I’ve wasted

Hi Gareth,

How was the account disconnected, was this through a request from yourself, were you taking the number away?

Regards

Paul.

I cancelled my tv package and wanted just to keep my broadband phone line and sim. You cancelled my phone line and now you can’t get my number back when I had to reinstate my landline with you

I am sorry to hear this Gareth,

So I can try to help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.