cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Contract Renewal not updated, email blank

Harry_hz
Joining in

I have accepted a contract renewal offer. The WhatsApp team support asked me to wait 6-7 days for it to be updated in my account, but it has been 8 days there is nothing updated on my account. I did receive some pre-contract documents, but the order confirmation email sent to me is just a completely blank placeholder email (attached). Is the offer a false advertisement? 

Harry_hz_0-1692132351093.png

23 REPLIES 23

Andh1
Joining in

I have had exactly the same issue as Harry_hz. The pre contract documents were emailed to me, along with the blank order summary,  on 31/08. My account doesn't appear to have been updated.  To my surprise,  I had another email on 14/08 inviting me to renew my contract. 

Metroman
Joining in

I also have had the exact same problem, when I tried to resolve via phone this all I got was an more expensive offer than the online ones and eventually cut off when I persisted in querying what was going on. It’s almost as if it’s deliberate on VMs part.

LewisKR3
Tuning in

I've had the same email twice, but my contract is coming up for renewal next month. 

Accepted the online offer and received confirmation email but no changes. 

Has this been a scam?! 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, LewisKR3.
Thanks for posting here, although we're sorry to hear you're having issues with your deal renewal.

We can advise that if this nw deal was ordered by our email link or online from your VM account there is not need to worry for scams, however we'd like to know a bit more so to help with your issues.

Can you please advise what date your contract was confirmed to take effect (start date) and did you have any new equipment that we need to send to you and install it along with the new package?

Share more on this and we're eager to advise further and assist you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs