Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ne

Hi I get Netflix via virgin today I was hacked and my email and password was changed I've recovered it now but when I go on to Netflix it's asking for payment details but I don't pay directly to them it's via virgin, I've logged on to my virgin media...

Resolved! Re: Netflix activation

So i appear to have a similar issue to many others.  I recently renewed my bundle and netflix is part of the new bundle.  Excellent timing as my parents and I were sharing their netflix (sky) account, and netflix are cracking down on account sharing ...

aurrian by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Obtaining Mini-Box

Hi, I'm a new Virgin customer.  I just called Customer Care to ask for a mini box to be installed in a bedroom.  I currently pay £65 a month and was expecting to be told the cost would go up to £75, as Virgin state one mini-box is an extra £10 and a ...

Big jump in price

Is it possible to contact Virgin Media?  My bill has jumped £7.00 to £40; yet my contract says £33 until March 2024.I would like to understand where the hike came from.  Nothing on current bill to indicate what is causing the difference.Can anyone po...

Can't change my password

I've tried resetting my password as I can't remember it, but after many attempts I've still not been able to change it. I've tried on different browsers, on different devices, having cleared my cache and cookies, and yet every time, no matter what I ...

Relyx by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos