cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no NetFlix!

NealSullivan
Superfast

Cor, 7 months and £250 credit later, still no Netflix at this STB..
Really, no, it's not even been looked at since my last complaint was wiped off the system as "Resolved"...
A.I. infers some kind of inteligence, please only humans respond!

NEAL

8 REPLIES 8

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @NealSullivan, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with Netflix 😞
May I ask if this Netflix bundle is billed through Virgin Media or if it is part of your bundle?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for readching back out,
Yes it's still in our contract. Yes, still (after 6 months) part of our bundle
Regards
NEAL

Can I ask, is this going anywhere still?

Hi NealSullivan,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Netflix looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

You've mentioned a £250 credit for the issue, was this added so that you could sign up to it through Netflix and we had covered the bill? 

Have you got an IT ticket open for Netflix yet? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

I think there is plenty of history to look at if you haven't

I claimed through CISAS for the already-missed months of package, for the stress of being continuously told the same thing, and the lack of action. I also asked that they poke you to get the channel here. £96 for the package, £100 for the MIS-Packaging and £50 for the phone-time. As a credit and not a cheque this time

But this year, we have no XMas Netflix and can feel the laughter at Virgin Support every time we see an ad for Volt.!

So to move forward, can you just credit it as a monthly discount, £20? We'll just click the box on the channel-signup to pay through bill....

Am I the only person left with no Netflix?

Hi Neal, 

Thanks for coming back to me about this Netflix issue, I am sorry if you're getting so frustrated with it. 

I can see that you're already chatting with a colleague of mine about this in a PM, she will be more than happy to continue helping you with this. 

I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks,

Megan_L

YAHEEE!!!! IT WORKS!!
A whole new services/netflix page, and we have this sorted!!!
Thanks to the dozens of fix-attempters along the way, we've got 9 months to catch up on.! That ginger t**t can wait though!
🙂 x 10^6

We're glad to hear this is all sorted for you. 

^Martin