cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: password for telephone support

freeme
Joining in

I too am having the most appalling experience with VM over this.

I moved house in May and spoke to an agent, however I've kept being charged. I've has to pay £207 before anyone would allow me to speak with the cancellations team, and they won't speak to me as I can't remember the phone code and won't take any other verification from me, although all the other departments I had spoken to, including payments, were more than willing to take alternative verification. It is criminal how people are treated. I'm pregnant and suffer from anxiety. I've been waiting since 4pm yesterday - after being on the phone for nearly an hour - for the bot team to call me back as apparently they have other means of verification which the cancellation team don't have!!! Come on. This is ridiculous customer service, inconsistent and obstructive. I'm being told that the person I spoke to in May was an 'external agent' even though they identified themselves are from Virgin Media, so I am still being charged for a service I have not had since May and I can't stop that until I can speak to someone in cancellations and they won't let me speak to them. 

I am still on hold, both online and over text message, waiting for the bot team. I can't speak to anyone else and can't reset this phone code. A reminder is being sent to my OLD address that I have to wait to be forwarded. This is obscene, extremely distressing and just taking money from people.

Can someone contact me asap

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond though more often the former.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello freeme,

Thank you for reaching out to us here and welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi - I have messaged you and I've been waiting nearly an hour for a response. 

Can you please reply?

Thank you

Hello freeme,

Sorry for the delay in replying, 

Our forums are not an immediate messaging service.

I am looking into this now for you and it may take a day for it to be resolved.

Don't worry though its in good hands.

Gareth_L