cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New account after moving home cant access because old account is active

okd
Joining in

Hi everyone,

Same problem here - please can someone help fix it? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @okd,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your My Virgin Media account access since moving and obtaining a new account.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach, appreciate your help with this but please can we appreciate that the questions you are asking me about the old account just don’t make sense? How can there be a next bill date if the last bill I got for that account was in November 2022? 

Hi @okd,

Please refer to the private messages and respond to my last message there so we can assist you further with your concerns. As your query concerns account details I cannot assist you publicly I'm afraid.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Replying to this thread as I'd really appreciate help from someone else if possible. I'm really struggling to get you to understand that I cannot answer one of your questions that you won't proceed without an answer to because (i) you're asking me about details relating to an old account that is no longer being billed, and (ii) the question is when is the NEXT bill due. I have tried to explain FOR TWO WEEKS that this is an impossible situation and am far too frustrated to keep dealing with this as we're going round in circles.

Please for the love of god can we just move past this or put me in touch with someone else who can maybe better understand my situation? 

Many thanks