Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Closing the account that I have not used

Hi. I have signed the contract for the internet and when the engineer attended there was no permission from the landlord for drilling so the connection was never established. I gave the router back to the engineer and he told me just to give a call t...

IvanCH by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal fiasco

My VM broadband and landline contract expired a few months ago, so August 5th I renegotiated for a new contract.Managed to get the bill reduced to £20 pm for exactly the same package.Next thing you know I received a bill for £157 including an early t...

Already returned my Equipment

I had virgin media for 1 day and then cancelled the package as the internet and TV was down for the next 2 weeks. I returned my equipment via the installer/technician the following day and took 2 photos to document the return. Virgin keeps sending me...

markgale by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email address needs to be changed

Firstly, I had my email address connected to my mother's address and account to help her and sort things out while I was living at home.I have now moved out and have got my own internet at my own house.I have tried to change the email and use my moth...

Monthly bill overcharged

I have ultimate volt bundle and on this months bill I have been charged an extra £6.99 not sure what this is for.  I can only assume it was for a film that was downloaded.  Looking at my contract it states + SKY SPORTS AND CINEMA COLLECTION what film...

Volt speed boost but already on 1gig

So I’m already on 1gig virgin and just added tv to my package too.My question is if I buy an o2 sim only, obviously they can’t increase my speed to the next level as there isn’t one.Would they reduce my bill so I’m paying for a level below but I stil...

rancho16 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard search

I have enquired about joining virgin media. However I cannot do this until my current contract with talktalk has ended. In the meantime virgin have busted my home and installed the underground cables etc. I have not yet joined virgin media, however t...

sarahmeg by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos