cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No call back as promised

sjfarrell77
Joining in

I was expecting a phone call to happen at latest yesterday regarding my issues. I was told I'd get a phone call on Saturday by one of the customer service team. I was told the call would be within 72 hours. IT DID NOT HAPPEN. THIS NEEDS RECTIFYING. not sure if this is right board. Don't care if it is or not. Been messed about that much now I'm past caring. This needs me getting my call as promised. If not you will deal with consequences.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi sjfarrell77, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

I can see you're already in a private conversation with my colleague Steven. 

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

I can see you've already replied to Steven via private message and he will be back in touch with you shortly. Please stick with your PM so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sjfarrell77 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear that your call back has not taken place.

Are you able to provide some more information on what the callback was around please? Have you spoken to the team since Saturday to check on the status of this?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Just rubbish customer service in general. Utter rubbish. Rather than me tell you here, read my complaints. Mind you they fall on deaf or ignorant ears. Do you see what I'm saying?

Do you not think I'd chased this. Really? 

Don't know if I'm on the right board here but I am confused beyond belief. To the point I'm going NUTS.

Raised several complaints - some you closed as resolved but I don't know what you did to resolve them, because I'm still angry with you and annoyed and unhappy, but more than that completely bewildered!

Was told I'd get a call back - did not happen!

Told I'd get credit - can't see it?

I ring up, I get cut off EVERY TIME

I email, I get a response that baffles me, or no response at all.

I mean, What? Just What?

I'm baffled. I'm bewildered. I'm totally and utterly uncertain. That's why I want to cancel. Yet you say 'we don't want you to go' but treat me this way?

I'm stunned!

I'm utterly dumbfounded.

Do something. Something sensible. Don't ask me to call you. You call me. You said you would. Do it. Please?

I just want an answer. A resolution. Do you want to drive me NUTS? If you do, you are WINNING!

Hi sjfarrell77, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

I can see you're already in a private conversation with my colleague Steven. 

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

I can see you've already replied to Steven via private message and he will be back in touch with you shortly. Please stick with your PM so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Feel free to re-state the issue in two or three concise sentences.

Not getting an answer to the issues I'm suffering. Knocking, but no-one is answering. Days. Weeks. This is just not fair. 

Bad customer service.

Really bad customer service.

Extremely bad customer service.

Is that concise enough?

If you understand my frustration. Don't make me more frustrated please. Be constructive not condescending.