cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bill

Ells1998
Just joined

Hi there, 

We had our Virgin Media wifi installed on 24th April. All went well and I was told I would be billed in due course. Well it is now 1 1/2 months since then and we have still not been billed anything (our billing date was meant to be 16th of the month). 

Anyway, I was just wondering if this is normal or if we should have been billed by now? 

Kind regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you made any direct debit payments?

Are you able to login to your myVM online account and view your bills there? If so, check the email address you've supplied to VM for billing notifications.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you made any direct debit payments?

Are you able to login to your myVM online account and view your bills there? If so, check the email address you've supplied to VM for billing notifications.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I have just had a look and it says it will be taken out on 14th June, so that solves that one! 

Kind regards

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ells1998

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear of your concerns for your first bill date. I can see that you have already received help from one of our VIP's and have managed to locate your billing date. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley