cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account - no confirmation email or contract received.

JimiK
Joining in

Hello 

I ordered Virgin Broadband on 1st May 2022 and I have not received a confirmation email as it stated on the summary.

It looks like other people have had this issue before on these forums, please can someone assist.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jimi! Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting to bring this to our attention. 

So sorry to hear of your missing order confirmation. Can I check how you completed the order? Was it through our website? 

Have you checked your Junk and Spam email folders?

I can certainly send you a PM to confirm a few details and see if you have had a new account set up in your name, however please do be aware if the order did not work for any reason we are not able to set up new sales / accounts via the forum, and you will need to speak to the Pre-installation team on 0800 052 1734 who can assist further. 

Following your response to the above questions I will then send you a PM if needed! 

All the best. 

Molly

Hi Molly

I completed the order through the website and got a confirmation on screen with an order reference that I can send over in a PM if needed.

I've checked junk and spam and double checked the email address shown on the confirmation screen.

Thanks for your help.

James

Hi James, thank you for letting me know! 

I will send you a PM to confirm a couple of details and see if we can get this cleared up for you!

We can return to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 
All the best! 

Molly

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon,

Hope you've had a great weekend. 

I have popped you a private message just to check that you have had this resolved now or to see if you still require assistance.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more