cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix now included in ultimate volt bundle but I'm having an issue getting it working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I was really excited to watch something on Netflix after today's news about it being included it the ultimate volt bundle at no additional cost but it simply isn't working.

I checked my account and in my account under the manage streaming services section it shows that I have Netflix active as part of my bundle but I have no way to access it. When I click to manage Netflix it tells me I needs to manage my subscription through my Netflix account but I don't have a Netflix account tied to my virgin account.

I have tried clicking through to Netflix and trying to create a new account and link my virgin media account during the set up process but that's not an option and I have tried going on to the app on the 360 box to set up an account but that doesn't work either.

I have tried everything else I can think of with no luck and any help would be much appreciated

57 REPLIES 57

Hi all

Has anyone managed to resolve this yet?

Serena has been trying her best but sadly it has proven beyond her and I fear now even she has given up!

ihassan1
On our wavelength

@Danny9

No-ones even bothered to come back to me or anything!

VM CS I is useful awful lets be honest!

Danny can you help?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Danny9

Thanks for your post, apologies for the delayed response - I was away from Friday but I'm back in now 🙂 I'm so sorry to hear that the activation emails which I was advised would be sent Thursday evening have still not been sent. I have chased for an update regarding the issue now. Apologies for the time this is taking to resolve.

Kind regards,

Serena

ihassan1
On our wavelength

@Serena_C

Anyone like to assist me? Is is cos no-one cares!

I started the forum seems no-one in interested in helping me?

Any reason why?
I started to dislike and hate VM more and more now! Thought SKY TV was bad! 
Seems VM are up there with them too!!

😞

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for any issues faced ihassan1,

Welcome back to the community!

For clarification have you been set up on a new contract after March 21st or was it set up beforehand?

Let us know,

Kain

ihassan1
On our wavelength
Before 21st
Spoke to VM CS they said that shouldn't matter existing customers are also entitled to Netflix standard as part of Volt Ultimate

Hi there @ihassan1, I can see that BenMcr responded to you to advise on this question.

As you signed up to your package before 21st March this will not automatically be added to the one you are on. If you are able to give the team a call via the contact methods provided here they can add this to your package.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thank you Serena, I'm glad you're still there trying to resolve this!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Could you PM me also please (I will send you one too)

Thanks