cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My virgin media login problem

Minion2
Joining in

I can not login to my virgin media account, i click sign in and it does not load at all. It's been for weeks. I was looking for other ways to get into my account and it still does not work. I pay so much for virgin and can't even get into my account??? I want to leave virgin if this is not going to be fixed asap.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Minion2 

What error message is shown?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Minion2,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your online account! 

I've taken a look at our systems and I cannot see any issues with your online account from here, it's all looking good.

However, I can see that there is a local SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) outage that's currently impacting TV and broadband services. The fault reference number is F010656787 and the listed estimated fix time is showing as 08/05/23 at 14:20.

This could be causing some issues with services and access. Please keep an eye on this and let us know how you're getting on signing into your online account.

What error are you seeing?

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I click "sign in to my virgin media" just before putting down my login details and it does not load, you can click as many times as you want and it does not work.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Minion2,

Thanks for coming back to us. Can you tell us if you've tried signing into your online account on different devices and web browsers? Have you tried using the app to sign in?

Please let us know how you get on with these options.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for on your online account? I'll do my best to help. 

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs