cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Items

Chrisp45
On our wavelength

I negotiated a new package a couple of weeks as I’d been out of contract for some months. 
the agent told me that as part of the package, I would receive:

An O2 Sim Card

an Amazon gift voucher 

Free Disney Plus Channel for 18 months. 

I’ve received an email detailing my new bill but that’s all. 
can anyone help please? I don’t particularly want to be stuck on the phone for another 45 minutes. 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Chrisp45 

The O2 sim would be part of any Volt package you agree with VMO2.

There isn't a Disney Plus channel.

O2 Priority gives 6 months free on the Disney app which you can download 

https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plus 

As far as I know the Amazon vouchers are only available to new customers.

Did you receive any documentation/email detailing the above?

If so a screenshot would help Forum Staff, however remove any personal information such as address, account number, phone number from any screenshots

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi

i received no correspondence other than an email about my new bill. The agent stated I could have the Amazon voucher as I was taking out a new contract, in effect, and I was a loyal customer, having been with Virgin over 30 years.  
I also received an text from O2 stating the Sim card would be with me in 1 to 3 days, but that was nearly 2 weeks ago. 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chrisp45

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear you have not received your gifts as part of the package yet. Regarding the Amazon voucher, can you check your inbox for any emails from Edenred? This may contain your Amazon voucher.

Disney Plus will be an app that you can download on your phone, it's not a TV channel. Did you follow @newapollo 's link to dowload the Disney Plus App and activate your account?

Regarding the O2 SIM, have you tried getting in touch with O2 on 0344 809 0202 for an update?

Best wishes,

Serena

Chrisp45
On our wavelength

Hi Serena

Nothing in inbox from Edenred. 

Haven’t downloaded app as was told by agent it was a channel. 
Haven’t contacted O2 as was not intending using it - Agent said my package would be cheaper with it! Just concerned it’s gone missing. 

main concern is voucher as agent told me it was for £150 due to my loyalty.  

chris 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us Chris. 

I am sorry that you have been informed this information.  The amazon vouchers are not something that we are able to provide to existing customers. 

Unfortunately one of the few limitations we have on the forums is to negotiate a new package.  You would need to get in touch once again with the customer retention's team on 0345 454 1111.

Kind regards,

Zak_M