cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Accounts - Not Available

bigmal1970
Joining in

I am the primary account holder but my wife has forgotten her password for her secondary account.

When I log into the site and try and go to 'Manage Account' it is telling me that page is broken.
ErrorError

I have been trying for more than a week now and it is still doing the same. Is this a known fault?

7 REPLIES 7

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bigmal1970,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear that our web page will not load to let you change the password to access your wife emails.

Can we ask if you have tried a different web browser and device? Also, we would recommend clearing all caches/cookies and history as this sometimes helps.

Please can you try the above and come back to us of you require further assistance.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried multiple browsers on multiple devices but get the same issue on them all.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BigMal70,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue and for trying the suggested actions.

Is your wife able to reset her password using the "Forgotten Password" option when logging in? Please change it to something new and wait for at least 10 minutes for this to update on our system and try signing in again after.

Please let me know if this has worked, or if you still need further help.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No, she is not able to do this and that is why I am trying to access the secondary accounts on the primary account holder so that I can reset the password for her

Thanks for your reply, bigmal1970, I'#ve sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

DCBuddie
Joining in

Hi,

I get exactly the same error page when I try to create, amend or delete any of my sub-accounts.  I've tried different browsers, different devices but still get the same issue each time.

If I then try to create a new account after the error it says username in use.

Thanks

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Forums, DCBuddie.

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details to see what the issue might be.

Cheers,

Corey C