cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my subscription

Zomiwa
Joining in

I have been trying to cancel my subscription with you for the last 3 days every time I phone it keeps going Dead on me I have sent a letter but not heard nothing back from it can you please let me know if my cancellation is still going through on my account on 31st of August

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you send the letter by record delivery or other signed for service to the following address:

Virgin Media
Sunderland
SR43 4AA

If so then the 30 day notice period starts from the date of receipt.

FYI it has been suggested that calling early morning when  lines open (at 08:00) provides the best opportunity of success.

Also consider make Ofcom aware of the issue by filling in their monitoring form here: Tell Ofcom

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Zomiwa,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to process the cancellation with our team. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to best help. Are you able to try the great advice given by @用心棒? Please let us know if you need any further help and we will do our best to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs