cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Bill

Getting_out
Tuning in

Hi,

I've received my first bill and there was a £35 "other charges". I did a free self install so what would these charges be for?

Does anyone know?

13 REPLIES 13

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Getting_out,

Sorry to hear that your bill is still showing the full amount.

I'm happy to go into this in more detail for you but will just send you a private message to go through the account information.

Please look out for the purple envelope 🙂

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Robertthommo70
Joining in

I have just add virgin ring me and give me a new contract even though i still had 7 months left so i renewed it and the told me it was a fiver more than my old contract so instead of it being 65 pound now it is 70 they sent me my contact  on email but it says it goes up to 93 in september 22 but my contract is for 18 months sure it should be september 23 

Screenshot_20220128-145616_Word.jpg

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Robertthommo70 

Sorry to be the bearer of sad tidings, but your iamge was rejected due to it showing your full name, address and account number

You would need to blank out those details and re-post the image. It's for your own safety in case it's picked up by web crawlers.

I can confirm though that it showed the increase to £93 from Sept 2022 and then £106 from July 2023 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Robertthommo70,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry that you're having some complications and confusion following a recent change of your package. The image is rejected for the reasons @newapollo has explained, but can you just confirm if you're referring to a recent monthly bill or a dispute with a package offer confirmation via email? Discounts aren't always detailed on a package confirmation.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!