cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Light Discount

AmmarS
Joining in

My husband is an NHS Blue Light card carrier.  According to the Blue light/Virgin Media site, this allows existing account owners to a discount. When we tried to use the Blue Light site it says, 

We’re sorry! Unfortunately, these offers are only available to new customers and we can’t progress your order. To view other offers available to you please register or sign in at: virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia.

8 REPLIES 8

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there AmmarS,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Can I ask regarding the webpage, are you able to share where it states the information regarding existing customers?

Also would it be your husband who is the account holder?

Let us know,

Kain

AmmarS_0-1662576730567.png

The account is in my name.

Sorry about posting the image. The part where you select your address and it then asks if "Are you already a Virgin Media customer?"

Thanks for coming back to us @AmmarS, the error message that you have posted has been removed due to personal data being shown on it.

Are you able to post a picture with any details hidden?

Regards,

Steven_L

AmmarS_1-1662715198211.png

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @AmmarS 

If you are in the health service then the following may be useful, but again it's only for new customers.

https://healthservicediscounts.com/retailers/virgin-media-2927 

There is also https://www.virginmediapartners.com/vmmap/postcode  but again it's for new customers only.

As far as I can recall (as seen above) all the discounts only apply to new customers in the first 18 months of their contract.

It may be an idea for your husband to cancel his current contract and you sign up as a new customer taking adavantage of new customer offers via the VM website.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey @AmmarS,

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Hey @AmmarS,

Have you been able to get this resolved? If not, please respond to my private message and we can get this looked into further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L