cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill - Price Rise

Sadler92
Joining in

Hi just had a letter today saying price going up by £5 but when renewing my tarrif few weeks ago said if I do it before it would not effect me is this correct  ps why is it so hard to find live chat on here 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sadler92

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Any discount that you've been offered for the 12/18 months will still be honoured, so if you accepted a fixed price then you'll receive that until the end of the discount period. If you accepted a £ or % amount off, this will also continue to be honoured but you will see your price increase from March 1st. 
We will advise you in your communication how the price change will affect your deal.

I will send you a PM though so I can provide you the clarity. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yes if you could pm me please as tried to phone and no answer got cut off as usual 

Hi @Sadler92 thanks for getting back to us.

It appears you have not received the private message yet.  So I am going to send you one now.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Sadler92

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R