cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Number

Berllan14
On our wavelength

We were moved over to plugging our  landline into the hub a few weeks ago and since then have had hundreds  of  "ghost" calls ( but the phone doesnt ring) which  shows as  "no number"  on the display but fills up the calls log. 

I phoned Virgin today but they had just told me its a problem they had not heard of before and couldnt offer a solution. Its annoying more than anything else , with the phone itself working fine......

Any ideas appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Here is a thread with ( as I write ) 506 posts on the same topic ...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Constant-quot-no-number-calls-quot-since-moving-to-I...

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Berllan14, 

Thanks for your post and we're sorry this "no number" issue is affecting you. The latest update we have is that this is an ongoing fault and we are chasing the product support teams for updates. They're working with several third parties to provide a fix and I'm afraid we don't have any ETA yet.

We appreciate the patience and we hope to get this resolved as soon as we can.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Berllan14
On our wavelength

Thanks Kathy ,  

Could you please inform you staff than man the phones as had spoken to them today and it wasnt a fault that tgey were aware of.

Kind Regards Alan 

Hi Alan, 

We do take on board all the information given in our Community so will certainly pass this over as feedback. 

It's worth following the thread that Client62 has linked you to above as the Mod Team will post any updates on there. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs