cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ended phone call

Patcat3938
Joining in

Unfortunately did not end local call as a result call lasted 10hours how much will this cost me

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Was the person you were talking to still connected for 10 hours?

If not you have nothing to worry about. Either you or the other party hanging up disconnects the call, & hence stops any further charges.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Koda
Up to speed

Assuming you have no including calling plan, and made a 10 hour phone call on your landline phone to another UK landline the basic price is 24p per minute for recent contracts. 

Assuming you did actually keep the line active for 10 Hours, you'd be looking at approximately £144.

You should be able to find any upcoming charges for your next bill on your online account or in the My Virgin Media app. 

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Patcat3938,

Firstly welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

You can find all about your call cost charges here, this will tell you if you will be charged for the call, you can also find this out on your online account which you can access here.

Thanks. Joe

Thankyou for your help, Patcat