cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home telephone

Steve2302
Joining in

When changing from another provider to Vigin and you want to keep the same number you had previously do you have to do anything or do virgin sort this out for you if you have told them you want to keep your old number, thanks for your replies in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Steve2302, 

Thank you for your first post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

Glad to hear you are interested in our services, if you wish to bring your number over to us, you will need to let our team know you want it to be ported over.

We will request your number from your previous provider, you will need to make sure the line stays active for the port as it can take up to 14 days, you can find out more here.

If you have any other questions regarding your move or even if you want to check a port request has been made pop back to us and we will be happy to check for you 😄

Zoie

Hi, could you check a "port request" has been put in for me, thank you

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Steve2302,

I can certainly look into whether this has been requested. I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details first, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide