cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geforce Now

linwelin
On our wavelength

Currently on VM 200 service so have plenty of speed for this but not running great, i don't know if it is the GeForce servers or VM or even me, quality isn't very good and is a bit laggy, i am just wondering if anyone here has any experience with GeForce now on VM?

33 REPLIES 33

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @linwelin

Keep us updated with how you get on with the new router!

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

linwelin
On our wavelength
will do, it was supposed to be delivered today, but don't think it will be coming now :S

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @linwelin

Have you managed to find out when your equipment is due to be sent out? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

linwelin
On our wavelength

@Zak_M It was supposed to be Friday gone, but never showed up and i was never given a tracking number. I used live chat and got another one sent so will see what happens i guess.

Hi there @linwelin

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this has happened with your delivery. 

Were you given an estimated delivery date for this parcel?

Thank you.

I got in touch through online chat yesterday again because i still did not receive a tracking number. The person told me exactly what i have been saying! i do not need new equipment, so i waited over a week for no reason at all, even though i said to the first two people i was speaking with i don't need new equipment, so frustrating. The person instantly upgraded my internet.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am really sorry for the frustration this has caused @linwelin

How have things been since the speed increased? Have things been looking better? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

linwelin
On our wavelength

Yes, things seem to be better now thanks.

linwelin
On our wavelength

Well, didn't stay like that for long. It is actually worse right now.

packet loss quality.jpgpacket loss.jpg

Hi @linwelin,

Thank you for getting back to us on this, and apologies for our delayed response.

Is this issue ongoing today? If so, can you provide us with a your live BQM instead of a screenshot?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!