email v-m new email problems

jasonu
On our wavelength

got 2 emails  want to add a 3rd .

went to menu to add great and not great

say 9 accounts u can add

3 refused to give me 3rd account .

add new entered my hot mail and guess link to v-m

but i want a new virgin or  n t l world account not to link it to other company .

thanks

151 u only get 1 mean account or if u got old they are save but she had ltd info over email .

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Toward the end of May 2022 Virgin Media ceased providing the facility for new or existing customers to create Virgin Media accounts; existing email accounts will continue to be supported.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

jasonu
On our wavelength

i never got that ref to stopping may 2022 over new emails for any one on the mean account..

end

jasonu
On our wavelength
aiso why does it state in account can have 9 emails? and icon to add a new email ?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jasonu wrote:
aiso why does it state in account can have 9 emails? and icon to add a new email ?

The terminology can be confusing - the page actually says:

"You can create up to 9 additional My Virgin Media accounts for members of your household to use."

New My Virgin Media accounts do not come with a VM email address.

If you expand the explanation message at the bottom of the screen you will see this:

"Being a secondary account holder does not give you access to the full suite of tools available to the primary account holder, but there are still some cool things you can do with it. • Refer a friend - Virgin Media customers can refer a friend to join Virgin Media. This usually comes with £50 off both your, and your friend’s, bill once they sign up. • Check your service status - You can keep track of your service status from a secondary account to make sure everything is working as it should. If one of your services has an issue, you’ll also be able to see when we expect it to be resolved. It’s not possible to update the account package details or change the account preferences from a secondary account. This needs to be done by the primary account owner."

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks