cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting email associated to account

JeremyThis
Joining in

Hi,

I would like to delete one of the old Blueyonder emails associated with my virgin account.

How can I do this please?

Thanks

Jeremy

6 REPLIES 6

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If it is a secondary account then you should be able to delete it from your My Virgin Media account.  Log in with the primary username and click on My Profile > Manage Accounts. Click on change/view to the right of the account concerned and then click on the delete button.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JeremyThis thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Have you followed the advice given by Graham_A and were you successful?  If you were not, please get back to us and we will be able to help you.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi.

No I was unable to delete the email address as this particular email is not listed as one of the alternatives.

Thanks

Jeremy

Hi @JeremyThis,

Thank you for giving that a go. Do you have multiple email addresses on the account? If so, do you know if the one you're looking to delete is a primary account or a secondary account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

I believe I set it up some years ago as a secondary address but it is no longer used.

Thanks

Jeremy

Thanks for getting back to us JeremyThis,

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've sent you a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm