cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld trouble logging in

Skitteridge
Joining in

Hi, 

I am unable to login to my ntlworld email address it keeps saying invalid password.

I spoke on the online chat with someone who changed my password it worked for a bit and now no longer works.

im not sure what else to do?

11 REPLIES 11

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Skitteridge, thanks for posting on our forum page.

We are sorry to hear you have an issue with logging on to your account online, did you try changing your password again after you spoke to us or it just stopped logging you in again?

Let us know and we're eager to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi yes I tried logging in again but I think I changed the password when I was trying to send the emails from my Ntlworld account to my new email address 

Hi Skitteridge, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I think the best thing for us to do here is to reset things from this end to allow you to sign in. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath the message is different now saying host pop3 not responding I am not very good with technical things so my daughter was trying to change the password for me I appreciate all your help as I really need to retrieve old emails so I can change to new email address 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Skitteridge, thanks for this reply. Sorry to see your issue with the email account is still ongoing. 

Did you manage to get this sorted since you last posted here, yesterday? 
Please visit this page here to find the info you need for setting up your emails on a device, if you haven't found these so far.

Let us know what's the latest updates on this and if you still need our help, glad to further assist with this.

Adri
Forum Team

The lady I have been talking to has been resetting the password for my virgin media account I think and not my Ntlworld,com email account which is the one I need to access please

Hi Skitteridge, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. We only use this if swapping personal or account sensitive information. As this isn't the case now, we can stay in the public space. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having an issue with accessing your emails. 

Are you trying to view these directly though Webmail or trying to add the email account to a client such as Outlook or to a mobile device? 

The link Adri gave will help to ensure the email is being set up correctly to allow you to add it to a client. You can also view the emails by logging in through this link here

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Skitteridge 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and good afternoon!

Are you still unable to access your accounts now? Are you unable to access via webmail or is this using a mail client or app?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Hi I have an old iPad and tried to transport my emails to my new iPad and new email address on outlook it asked for my password and then I had the trouble