cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving External Emails

mils
Tuning in

Hi, since last night (23rd Feb 2022) all external emails are not coming through, I use the virgin web mail client and nothing, no external emails being received.

I have tried logging a call and cannot log one via 150 - no option to log for email (what's going on there ?).  Anyway can a call be logged and issue reviewed, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Go to ☰ > Settings > Email > Filter Rules, are there any unexpected rules listed and if so follow the advice here, My Virgin Media account has been hacked

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Go to ☰ > Settings > Email > Filter Rules, are there any unexpected rules listed and if so follow the advice here, My Virgin Media account has been hacked

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mils, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with your emails. 

Have you been able to follow the advice by 用心棒 ? If so, were you able to resolve this issue?

If not, please do let us know and we will be happy to assist. 

Thanks 

Nat

Thank you for replying Natalie & 用心棒.

This morning my email accounts all started working again- weird but they are back.

Cheers

Mils

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mils, 

That's great to hear 🙂 Thank you for updating the thread and letting us know. 

Please get in touch if you have any questions moving forward. 

Thanks 

Nat