cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten primary a/c email (ntlworld.com)

RadioBob
Joining in

This seems to be a common problem, so sorry to appear to be re-posting.

I have been unable to get into my primary email account which I haven't used for years.  I have clicked the forgotten password button but, like others, I just go around in circles and achieve nothing except an increase in blood pressure.

Please can someone tell me a way out of this maddening situation.  I have called the misleadingly titled 'Helpline' and they put me through to the chargeable fix your gadget service.  Are they mad?  On commission?  A simple password re-set is all that is required but VM don't appear to have that as a working tool, judging by the number of similar posts.  Rant over.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RadioBob,

Thank you for coming back to me over Private Messages and I'm glad that we have been able to resolve your query and reset your password as needed.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you with. We're more than happy to help! 🙂

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @RadioBob,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see this about your NTL email.

Is this NTL email connected to an active media account with our selfs?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes it is Hayley..

If you're able to PM me (somehow) I'll happily let you know the email address with which it is associated.

Thanks

Bob

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RadioBob,

Thank you for coming back to us. Thank you for confirming that your email is attached to an active Virgin Media account. I was able to locate your account and in order to look into this further, I will send you a Private Message. 

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RadioBob,

Thank you for coming back to me over Private Messages and I'm glad that we have been able to resolve your query and reset your password as needed.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you with. We're more than happy to help! 🙂

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team