cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email 403 forbidden error message

david_alton
On our wavelength

It is now 14 days since I have been able to access any of my e mail accounts .Ten of them (email adresses ) due to this fault .No one seems able to help and only promise call backs that either do not happen or call back try and then promise a further call back. This has cause me great expense and inconvenience to many people . I am sick and tired of being told "Well we emailed you " and having to explain that I do not have that service. I don't even think they believe me and when I tell them they will have to print it out ,put it in an envelope ,put a stamp on it and post it.Well I do not think people even know how to do that anymore. 

45 REPLIES 45

i have no emails for over a week when i log into virgin media and click emails it also says forbidden 

Hi @anaib786786 thanks for posting and welcome to our community. 

I am sorry to hear you're unable to access your email address.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

dazseaton
On our wavelength

I have had this for a week now also.

Started off with my account being locked because of suspiciious activity - (although i have no trace of it).

Eventually unlocked account after resetting password, but still can't use webmail. mobile and outlook on desktop pc ok.

what is wrong please?

Hi @dazseaton,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are unable to use webmail since unlocking your email account. We can understand the frustration caused and want to best help.

Just to confirm, what error message do you get when logging in via webmail? How are you accessing your webmail? Does this occur on alternative browsers and devices?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

dazseaton
On our wavelength

Hi Akua,

attached error below.

get this on home pc and work pc in all browsers. it is working on mobile phone and in outlook on home pc.

via https://www.virginmedia.com/ and pressing email link top right

thanks

darren

dazseaton_0-1635961033062.png

omeron
On our wavelength

I reset my password for a second time last night and webmail works again... for now.