cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

As of Wednesday 7th Sept, the access to my Blueyonder email account has stopped. I called 150 and was told that BY email had ceased. I have not received any prior notification of this.

I tweeted to VM and asked about this. They told me "BlueYonder emails that are attached to an active Virgin Media account are still supported, but otherwise these accounts are orphaned."

I have an active VM account, I pay my bill every month.

I have used this email address for over 20 years - to have it withdrawn without any warning is very inconvenient. VM Support - When will this be re-instated?

4 REPLIES 4

lotharmat
Community elder
I'd post this in the 'Email' Forum - you will likely get a better response!

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/bd-p/email

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your email service recently.

May I ask what happens when you attempt to access your email account? Can you also confirm how you're accessing it? Is it via our webmail platform, or are you using a mail client?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Zach_R 

I suspect that, judging by the "Anonymous" tag, the OP has deleted their forum account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi japitts, 

Thanks for drawing our attention to this. 

Hopefully the OP managed to get things sorted and that's why they decided to delete their post 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs