cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access inclusive netflix

Theoldhedonist
Joining in

Volt customer. Cannot start Netflix without adding a bill when should be inclusive 

14 REPLIES 14

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

@Zach_R wrote:

Hi @Theoldhedonist,

Do you recall when it was that you took out the Volt bundle that you have? If you have any order confirmation documentation it should detail the date there.

Thanks,

thats unbelievable - here is a VM agent asking a customer when something happened in his account - now i know VM systems are about as efficient as a chocolate fireguard but even so surely to god there are some records that can be accessed or are all records on backs of cig packets and envelopes 

Tony.
Sacked VIP

The Netflix from self w service page invisible.- this seems to be a recurring problem to other subscribers.  So in effect a service on offer is not being delivered.

Why cannot your billing system not just rebate the standard fee to those who have Netflix as an inclusive component of package but have had  to join up through the TiVo app (which takes payment via Virgin)?

What is the timescale to resolve this.? 

Invitation email as inclusive part of Volt package 22/4/22

This  seems to be getting nowhere. 

Hi Theoldhedonist, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and we can only apologise that you've struggled to get this sorted so far. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@Theoldhedonist wrote:

Invitation email as inclusive part of Volt package 22/4/22

This  seems to be getting nowhere. 

well another reply from VM - thats the 4th i think - you have had the usual fob offs its account details next - see where that takes you - in truth you have just started this has been going on 12 months and more and VM in their usual efficiency seem unable to solve it but lets not let that get in the way of signing up new punters on the deal

Tony.
Sacked VIP