cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Recording more than 1 programme

peterkm
Joining in

A couple of weeks ago i noticed that some of my recordings were unwatchable, they were very distorted and jumpy. Having looked into it further I have noticed its only when more than one programme is being recorded at the same time.

I have tried ringing virgin and seem to be fobbed off everytime and told to ring back once ive done the instruction they said on the phone, the latest being disconnect the ethanet and connect using wi-fi.

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can safely ignore the Ethernet/WiFi advice, that's only relevant for OnDemand and other internet-based functions. Live TV doesn't use the internet.

Your symptoms are odd, but I'm intrigued.. A V6 buffers on 6 channels at once and lets you rewind on all 6 by pressing "info", scrolling to the bottom panel and choosing between each tuner.

You can then rewind each individual channel/tuner to and from live TV. When this problem happens, are all tuners affected, or only specific ones?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks