cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube 4K

Fox35
Up to speed

Is 4k HDR Youtube content not compatible with the Virgin 360 box? 4K content does play but not in HDR. Netflix and Prime 4K HDR content displays fine whilst playing back from their 360 apps.

It seems just the Youtube is not?

3 REPLIES 3

Fox35
Up to speed

Also, the Movies & Shows section is missing from the menu on the left hand side. My 2nd tv in bedroom has built in Youtube and has this sub menu along with playable 4K HDR playback. Virgin Media need to update the Youtube app on the 360 box to allow 4K HDR playback and the Movies & Shows sub section.

Good morning Fox35

Thanks for posting. 

I've spoke to a colleague who's asked me to ask; What is the make and model of your TV please?

Best.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, its a Hisense Roku TV R507200UK

The Youtube app on the 360 box, is different from Youtube in built on the tv or on my Fire sticks.

The "Movies and Shows" section on the left side of the Youtube menu is not displayed, but is available on my other devices.

HDR plays back fine within Youtube on my other devices, but it does not via the 360 app.

Thanks.