cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does grading mean losing the things you like most ?

frustrateddad
Tuning in

We upgraded to a 360 box/remote but have found a number the new 360 less useful than the old  Virgin media system. It could be because we are new to the 360 but these are some of the things we don,t seem to be able to do now- setting up series records allowing to current and future series to be automatically record, setting recordings/ searches by actors/ types of programs. filtering the guide to show only HD (and UHD) channels. What does watch list actually do? We really miss the automatic mini rewind on fast forwarding a recording. While the apps for Netflix and prime are included there is none for Disney + ( which we have a separate account) this means having to come out of the 360 and accessing via the TV remote ( so back to multiple controllers). We are also disappointed on the channels as some we were promised from sky are not included. I hope that we can learn to get used to this but initial the 360 gets a 5 or 6 out of 10.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can set a current series to record and get future series when available, in fact, if you set a series record for a current series that is the default.

You are correct that there is no equivalent to the TiVo Wishlist function.

The TV 360 Guide by default on the shared profile displays HD channels, instead of their SD equivalents. By creating a user profile, you can create an HD only Guide. In fact, you can create a Guide, in this way, which contains only the channels you want in the order you want.

TV 360 Watchlist is the equivalent of the TiVo bookmark function.

The rewind after fast forward function is TiVo proprietary.

No Virgin Media set top box currently has a Disney+ app.

Your channel selection has nothing to do with whether you have a V6 TiVo or TV 360. You need to look elsewhere for why you don’t have Sky channels you think you should have.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can set a current series to record and get future series when available, in fact, if you set a series record for a current series that is the default.

You are correct that there is no equivalent to the TiVo Wishlist function.

The TV 360 Guide by default on the shared profile displays HD channels, instead of their SD equivalents. By creating a user profile, you can create an HD only Guide. In fact, you can create a Guide, in this way, which contains only the channels you want in the order you want.

TV 360 Watchlist is the equivalent of the TiVo bookmark function.

The rewind after fast forward function is TiVo proprietary.

No Virgin Media set top box currently has a Disney+ app.

Your channel selection has nothing to do with whether you have a V6 TiVo or TV 360. You need to look elsewhere for why you don’t have Sky channels you think you should have.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks