cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Golf Red Button Issue on 360

SAMJBLA
Tuning in

I’ve recently upgraded my V6 box to 360 but can’t see Sky Sports Golf Red Button broadcast… Any ideas please?

34 REPLIES 34

Hey Wjb1, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry the commentary was ahead, this could have been an issue with Sky.

Please can you let me know how you was watching the golf, was it on the app or through your TV? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt

I was watching on the TV, Channel 505. 

Regards

Thank you for confirming this. how have things been since you initially reported this?

If you need any further help, we will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan, as the golf has not been on the red button since the weekend I cannot give you any update.

regards

ADMJ
On our wavelength

If the VM team would bother to go through the thread of this golf red button issue you would see there is a long term issue which is not being addressed. The fobbing off is laughable and the ineptitude borders total incompetence. I hope you are not part of the team that this issue has been passed to in order to resolve. Please could somebody read the thread from the beginning and maybe paint a picture of the problem.

By the way as an aside I got the long continuous tone on the golf red button again all weekend when red button coverage was available. All is not well for us red button button golf watchers and I doubt it will improve very soon.