cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puzzled by lack of lights V6/360

Jonmal
On our wavelength

I've just upgraded my V6 box to 360 and everything seems to be working properly.

However, the lights have gone! I can switch it off, it goes off but no red light. Switch on, it comes on but no lights.

Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jonmal
On our wavelength

Hi Zoie. 

I agreed with Matt that since it has come back to life after a reset, we should wait and see. Seems sensible since it's now working perfectly. 

John

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Jonmal, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some issues with your V6 / 360 box.

Please can you let me know if you have your new box on standby mode at all?

When it is online, is there any lights on it at all such as a white light?

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Jonmal
On our wavelength

Hi Matt and thanks for your message.

I upgraded my existing V6 that always showers the red on standby and white on line. Before the upgrade, two presses put it into standby. Now there are no lights at all, on or off line. In all other ways it is working perfectly...

Regards 

John

Hey Jonmal, thank you for confirming this.

If it's working as normal, this is a good sign.

However to be on the safe side I am going to send you a PM, please look out for the purple envelope.

We will get it replaced for you. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Jonmal
On our wavelength

Thanks very much Matt. Last night I rebooted the box and, as with many electronic things, it started showing lights again!! Feel a bit silly. I don't want to generate extra work or costs to you. Should I stick with it and see if it repeats?

John

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jonmal, 

Thank you for your reply, I can see you were in PM, but cannot see what was advised so cannot advise further, can you please expand on this, do you have a tech booked? 

Zoie

Jonmal
On our wavelength

Hi Zoie. 

I agreed with Matt that since it has come back to life after a reset, we should wait and see. Seems sensible since it's now working perfectly. 

John