cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box instructions

Garsa
Tuning in

Did anyone receive any instructions with their new 360 box? All I have is a booklet called "Virgin TV 360 Grab the remote and get going" which gives gives basic instructions on the remote.

One of these instructions is to 'press the home button and head for Help'. There is no help

77 REPLIES 77

Many thanks - this worked perfectly - into Settings - then to Pairing Devices - and the missing link was the selection of the TV manufacturer - selecting Toshiba (the makers of our TV) did the trick. That small thing makes life just that little bit easier - but significantly!!

When I record a series link how can I stop it repeating on another day

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can't with the TV360 software.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@Graham_A wrote:

But it's being fixed in a future update apparently.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@paul0363 wrote:

@Graham_A wrote:

Allegedly, but no announcement to that effect from Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you

@Graham_A wrote:

@paul0363 wrote:

@Graham_A wrote:

Allegedly, but no announcement to that effect from Virgin Media.

See message linked below. @BlueLou (VM Staff) has said that this is being addressed:

https://community.virginmedia.com/virgin/board/message?board.id=Virgin_TV_360&message.id=261#M261

The did the same to me... could not reconnect boxes, I spent a average of 6 hours on the phone to them over two days... spoke to a manager who couldn’t organise a kids tea party.... virgin left me without a tv service for 10 days... and to top it off ..this 360 box is a load of **bleep**e