Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel useless

Angela_d
Joining in

Why oh why do virgin use yodel 

if I’d realised I wouldn’t have ordered a new phone from virgin

ordered a new phone last week, received message it would be delivered today , followed the tracking, when it got to 20 stops before me I sat in the window next to the front door  ( I needed the phone for a long drive I had to make the next day, I’m almost 70 and was worried about the journey) 9 stops away, then 2    Then. Message on tracking. Sorry we missed you we have left a card no they hadn’t tried to deliver and no they hadn’t left a card

cant get to speak to anyone at yodel, webchat assistant rearranged delivery with out consultation to day I was travelling. I messaged this date was impossible. No reply

rang virgin. They said it was yodel who had to deal with it !

16 REPLIES 16

Hi Angela,

Have they said whether or not this has now been returned to us?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul 

no just that they are going to contact Southampton hub and ask them to investigate why a scan saying they had tried to deliver and had left a card had been done when it hadn’t 

Angela 

Thank you, we will need to wait to see what happens their end, until this is showing as returned our end we aren't able to resend another, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

I understand 

however if they have failed to deliver this one what guarantee is there that they will deliver another?

or what happens if they say they have delivered when they haven’t ( I saw a post on here where this happened recently) 

Hi Angela_d,

If this was to happen there would be a full investigation, lets see what happens, we appreciate your worry especially looking at other peoples posts.

Regards

Paul.

Finally received phone today at 6 pm - 3 days late 

had to spend 2 days waiting in and elderly husband had to go to medical appointment unaccompanied 

yodel only responded when I used resolver 

complaints email bounced back 

surely there is a better delivery service available 

I would have paid to ensure a day and time slot  

Angela_d

Thank you for taking the time to update this 

Sorry on behalf of Yodel for the delay and no show 

We will make sure this gets fed back internally to improve the service going forward 

Gareth_L