cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using mobile in Tenerife

KennyMo
Joining in

Hello,

Just returned from Tenerife where I was unable to receive or make calls while there, all set up with roaming and call barring.

I could text and use Apps but no calls in or out?

I see a few others are having same issue, can you add me to the list? thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KennyMo,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you were unable to receive or make calls whilst abroad on your mobile phone.

You advised that you set up call barring before you went away, did you accidently set this up to bar incoming and outgoing calls whilst abroad?

As you were able to send texts and use Apps, this may be the case. 

How did you set your roaming features up? Did you call our Mobile team or do this online?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Online, I'll have another go in September when I'm due abroad again. 

Thanks for your reply @KennyMo, is you are going to check this online when you go abroad again you can do so here. We would advise even if the roaming service is active that it is reset just as a precaution at least 24 hours before you leave the UK.

If you do have any further questions regarding anything to do with roaming we have a really useful roaming page here.

Should you have any further issues while roaming you can also go through some diagnostics on our phone fix page here.

If you need any further support please let us know, we are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules